1.Ownership of the "Service"This "Service" site, and each of its modules, is the property of "iCoHo llc" which is registered with the State of Alaska as a LLC, a type of entity.
The “iTravelAlert.com” is a Web App based platform, which is optimized on Mobile devices, that enables registered Members (the “users”) to create Local Culture Networks by posting local information and deal to share local culture and life with others who are looking for local culture and information.
2.Membership License and Content Use-Age Restrictions: You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
-Privacy of Others: If the "Company" provides you with information about another user like Deal providers who promote their products/services or general Users who download the deals for their demands, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user's information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the "Service" such as “Directory of Local Pro” or “Local Pro Alerter”. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
Use of License We, the “Company” grant you a limited, revocable license to access the "Service" site and view the content on your personal computer or mobile device for your personal use and promotion use of product/service you own or have rights by using the tool provided by the “Service” such as “Deal Creation”. We may revoke your license to access and/or use the "Service" site at any time and for any reason without advance notice to you.
This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not (a) modify the content of the "Service" site for any commercial purpose, (b) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble software materials, (c) remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices from the content of the "Service" site, or (d) allow anyone else to copy any portion of the content of the "Service" site.
Consent to Use By posting or contributing content to the "Service", or by providing any feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions to the "Service”, you are granting "Company" a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the “Service”, including, without limitation, (a) the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work, and (b) the right to sublicense any or all of the "Company" license rights to others. You further waive any and all moral rights in and to such content in favor of the "Service". For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, the "Company" has the right to use any and all ideas you submit (including ideas about our products, services, publications or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any advance notice, compensation, or obligation to you whatsoever.
You also agree not to post any of the following types of content to the "Service" site: (a) adult content, pornography, explicit sexual images, or nude images; (b) content containing explicit, vulgar, or obscene language; (c) content promoting hate, abuse or destructive actions; (d) content promoting illegal activities; or primarily political, religious, psychic, or metaphysical content; (e) content promoting pirated software; (f) content intending for phishing or spreading malware; (g) content that is disparaging of any person or entity; (h) content that is in violation of any law or regulation; or (i) any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by us.
Third Party Materials
Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using the “Service”, you acknowledge and agree that the “Company” is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk. Also, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and (iii) you will comply with any other applicable third party terms when using the "Service".
3.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The “Service", its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or third party providers and distributors make no warranty of any kind regarding the “Service” site and/or materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis. "The Company" does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content of data found on the “Service" and such parties expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law of from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. So this provision may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall "Company" or its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or third party providers and distributors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the “Service” site, even if "Company" or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. The “Service” site makes no representations that the “Service” is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the “Service” from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the “Service” are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the U.S.
4. Termination of Service
The license is effective for an indefinite period of time, until the "Company" terminates it, or until you provide notice to the “Company" of your decision to terminate it. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice to you if you fail to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement. The "Company" reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, enhance, update or otherwise modify the Web App, or its availability to you, at any time without notice and without any liability to you. Upon termination of the license to the Web App, you will cease all use of the Web App.
5. Advertisement (“Paid Ads”) and Fees
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree that you give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, or related content served or enhanced by us.
- Fees; Advertisement (such as “Deal in Paid Advertising”) fees by users are to apply to advertising of your product/service promotion through our “Deal Posting” of the “Service”. If you use Paid Advertising method instead of Free Advertising, you select a specific city of the city lists and may be charged according to fee schedule (Based on the number of city pages) on which the “Service” users added on their account. We may change our advertising fee schedule from time to time without any advanced notice of the changes from the "Company", and with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
- POSITIONING: Position of advertisements on the "Service" site at the sole discretion of the "Company". The Advertiser acknowledges that the "Company" has not made any guarantees with respect to usage statistics or levels of impressions for any advertising. The Company may provide the Advertiser with estimated city pages created by users only as a courtesy to the Advertiser and shall not be held liable for any claims relating to said city page statistics. Any information collected by the" Company" relating to users or the Advertiser’s site (including and without limitation any demographic information relating to users of the site), shall be property of the "Company", and the Advertiser shall not obtain any rights in such information by virtue of this Agreement.
- LINKS: If an Advertisement links to another site, the Advertiser is responsible for maintaining the link and for the content of the linked site. The “Company” may remove any Advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in the “Company” ’s opinion, is defamatory or objectionable or will bring the “Service” into disrepute. The Advertiser will indemnify the “Company” from and against any claims or liability arising from links contained in an Advertisement.
- PAYMENT: Advertisement(s) must be prepaid by the Advertiser prior to launch. The advertiser will be notified if their ad is not approved and no payment will be processed for unapproved ads.
- TAXES. Prices do not include tax. In the event that any federal, state, or local taxes are imposed on the sale of online advertising, such taxes shall be assumed and paid by the Advertiser.
- CANCELLATION. Once purchased and paid, ads are not cancellable by the Advertiser. No refunds will be given.
- TIMING. Advertisement will run on the "Service" site by day periods (Minimum Fee to be applied), extended up to 180days. Once payment has been received, the Advertiser’s advertisement will launch upon approval of the Advertisement by the "Company" and run for the number of day periods, up to 180days, specified at the time of purchase.
In respect of Advertisements on the "Service" site, the "Company" does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the "Service" sites but will use reasonable efforts to provide this. In addition, the "Company" will not be responsible for any failure or delay affecting production or publication of any Advertisement or the transmission of the "Service " site and any Advertisements contained in them, in any manner where such failure or delay results from any act, omission, interruption, fault or other condition beyond the reasonable control of the "Company".
Also, the "Company" and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with UGC. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
The User hereby agree to indemnify and hold "Company" and its directors, officers, members, employees and agents harmless from all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to the User's use (or of End Users) of the "Service" site or any services or application.
7. Legal compliance
Effective Date: July 04 2016